I wrote a blog years ago of my carefully hand-picked collection of cameragear for several scenarios. Its time to update the current setup as I receive occasionally inquiries and questions of which gear I use and why.
- Setup 1 – General use for documentary, journalist or landscapes and nature. Consists of two Sony-bodies, 16-35/2.8, 24-105/4 and 70-200/2.8 (+2x TC).
- Setup 2 – Studio. Again, two Sony-bodies, 35/1.4, 55/1.8 and 90/2.8
- Setup 3 – Nightsky photography. Both Sony-bodies, Sony 14/ 1.8, Laowa 15/2, Sony 35/1.4
Size matters and smaller drone fits nicely into your backbag. DJI has been on dronemarket since the beginning and have long history. Basicly no other solutions available.
- DJI Mavic 3
- ND, gradual ND and CPL-filters for Mavic
Optical filters plays a big part on my style on landscape phoptography. They mostly used with 16-35, 24-105 and 70-200 focal lenghts/lenses.
- Haida M10-II filter holder, big pouch of 100×100 and 150×100 filters
- Sony A7RIV
- Sony A7IV
- Sony 14/1.8 GM
- Sony 35/1.4GM
- Sony Zeiss 55/1.8
- Sony 90/2.8 Macro
- Sony 16-35/2.8 GM
- Sony 24-105/4 G
- Sony 70-200/2.8 II GM
- Sony 2x teleconverter
- Laowa 10-18/4.5-5.6
- Laowa 15/2
- Gitzo GT2532 Mountaineer tripod
- 3Legged Thing Brian
- Benro monopod
- Fstop Tilopa
- Shimoda X50
- Lowepro protactic 450AW
Feel free to drop me an email for more information !